CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

First Assignment: Powerful Pictures


1.
2. Answer in a complete sentence: What is this picture about? (2 sentences - 2pnts)
This picture is showing a snowman made of snow sitting on a bench. They act like if he's alive or something.
3. What message does this picture present to you? Why?(2 complete sentences - 2 pnts)
The picture tells me that little things can brighten up your day even if its not the best day. For example it's very cold & its April but they're making the best of their situation.
4. Can you relate your life to this picture? Why or why not? (4 sentences - 4pnts)
I can relate to this picture because I always try to make the best of things. No matter if it's a good situation or a bad situation. At the same time I can't relate to this situation because it never snows in California. It's always hot & I've never experienced unexpected snow just some unexpected weather.

0 comments: